Abstract Deadline: Jul 31, 2013
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract must not have been published in any journal or presented in conference.
- Abstract Title: Use concise title. Abstracts should contain Background and Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusion. The space allocated for abstract is limited to 2500 characters.
- Authors: Provide the full name, degree, institution, email address of all authors.
- Funding source: Disclose the source of funding.
- Submissions must be a maximum of 2500 characters.
- Submissions must include 3-5 key words
Type of Presentations:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
The first author will receive correspondence regarding the status of the submitted abstract at the end of August.
First authors of outstanding abstracts will be given merit awards. They will be provided with complimentary registration, a certificate and 50 dollars for travel expenses. The authors need to apply for the merit award at the time ofabstract submission. The application includes a letter of recommendation from the chief of the department and a curriculum vitae.
Selected abstracts will be published in the Journal of Advances in Internal Medicine.